Sunday, June 20, 2010

Kareena too busy for her big sister's birthday

Kareena Kapoor cannot take time out for sister Karisma Kapoor's birthday (on June 25). In fact, she is so busy that her mother Babita is packing her bags for an overseas schedule ahead of the actress' return to MumbaiThe actress says she's sad, as it is one of those rare occasions that she will miss sis Karisma's birthday as well. "I have asked Lolo and Samaira to come to the airport for half an hour so we can sit and chat in the car. I don't know if Samaira can come so late at night but I'd love to have her come. I am feeling terrible that I won't see her for more than a month."

She adds. "I told Lolo to pick up a gift for herself and that I'd pick up the tab later. There's just no time for anything. I am shooting double shifts in Hyderabad - Rohit Shetty's Golmaal 3 in the day and three cell phone ads at night. After the schedule of Agent Vinod in Morocco, I join SRK's Ra.1 unit in London. I will return to India only in July-end."

There's no respite for Kareena till year-end. "I have three films to complete - Golmaal 3, Ra.1 and Agent Vinod. Then Madhur's (Bhandarkar) film starts in December. Then I am endorsing 11 brands and have performed at every award show this year. In September and October, I get busy with the promotion of Golmaal 3 and Karan's (Johar) Stepmom. In fact, I have requested Shahrukh to keep a schedule of Ra.1 in Mumbai so I can be there to promote Golmaal 3. He has agreed."

In talks
There's a buzz that Kareena has signed Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Heera Mandi. Says a source close to the actress, "They're in talks. Nothing's official as of now. Bebo and Sanjay have been keen to work with each other for three years now. There's no script locked in as of now. Sanjay has offered her a couple of scripts including Heera Mandi. Once, she's done with her overseas schedules, she will meet him and discuss which script to sign. They will definitely work together next year."

No comments:

Post a Comment